Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My vege garden

These are the latest photos of my vege gardens/pots.

This shot is of some newly potted-up tomatoes, celery and beetroot. The tiny ones are the celery and the 3 different coloured tomatoes (bottom and top right) are the new ones. The colour difference is really noticeable when they are side by side.




This is Hannah's capsicum which is now sharing a pot with 3 celery. She is very proud of it.

This is the first lot that I planted and they are doing so well. There were originally 6 broccoli.

I call this bit my stage 2 garden. It has 2 broccoli (that I moved from the first lot when they got too big), 6 lettuces of different varieties and a courgette. I think a snail might be nibbling at my lettuces so I will have to investigate some organic pest solutions!


These are my scarlet runner beans which I'm pretty proud of. I can't wait to try these cos I LOVE sliced runner beans!!

And this is the garden Hannah and I dug last night to extend the bean patch. We planted peas, corn and leeks.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- you are quite a gardener! I'm impressed. I was sort of hoping someone could come and plant mine ,and then I could reap the rewards- noone's offered so far.
Want to play Tag? (or "tiggy" as I hear some call it).

A Week in Review

I don't know how to tag you really, except that if you go to my blog, and look at today's post- you will see the questions, then you copy them- answer them ,and tag someone
else.

Shell (it is signing me in as my 5y0...can't seem to change it without losing what I've typed!
http://www.freewebs.com/ohthethinksyoucanthink/

Stace and kids said...

Thanks for that.....actually this is my first garden! I'm relying on lots of books and help from my Mum(my sisters daughter (6) calls my Mum a "plant freak"!

Ooh how exciting, my first tag!! I'll have to do it tomorrow as I'm about to jump into bed with my babies. : )
Stace