Monday, December 10, 2007

My clever girl

DD10 has just created her own blog about being an unschooler as she's been very interested in mine. I think the main attraction for her is the comments part. She's really enjoyed checking each morning to see if we have any new ones (and has been quite frustrated when there are not!!).



I explained to her about web rings and she was keen to join one for unschooling kids. Unfortunately we couldn't find any (don't know if we were even looking in the right place) so she created a new one and is now waiting very impatiently for people to join. : ) I have explained to her how it works but the technicalities bore her!

So if anyone is keen you can check her blog at
www.beingbumble.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi you guys, my daughter Mady did start a blog as well but doesn't keep up with it very well. I will ask her about it and maybe forward the web address if she thinks it's ok.