Saturday, December 08, 2007

I got tagged!

Cool, I got tagged by another lovely unschooling Kiwi Mum. I've seen this on lots of other blogs and it looks like heaps of fun.

This is a quote straight from her blog to explain tagging (hope you don't mind S?)

"In the blogging world (which is still so new to me) I have often seen posts where a person is “tagged”, and they are required to answer funny/quirky/personal questions about themselves and their lives- and then to presumably tag someone else."

The game is to talk about your past week through these 4 questions:

1. What did you accomplish?

Lots of gardening - I created a new garden with help from DD10 which was lots of fun. It feels so right to be starting to growing veges - I just can't wait to eat them! : )
I also managed to get DS8 and I up every morning at 6.50 to watch the brand new series (Eon Kid) he's been waiting for for ages. We had a few late nights too so it was a real achievement. It was SO worth it cos DS8 really loves it (and I must admit I'm pretty hooked too - it's a very cool 3D CGI animation) and it has been so neat spending extra special time with him.

2. Did anything not go as expected?

Can't actually think of anything.

3. What was the highlight of your week?

Going to DH's work Christmas party. He works for a small family business and his boss is actually his best mate AND my sister just happens to be married to the boss AND I used to work there (where we met *bwg*) so it was a very family-oriented party. : )
We haven't been to anything like that for so long and it was just the best. It was lovely to catch up everyone.

4. Did anything exciting happen you did not expect?

My cousin and his wife had a baby boy!

Now I am supposed to tag someone else....I think I leave a comment on their blog tagging them. What fun.


Christmas Party

We had lots of yummy food.

Can you see the cute little finger marks care of my 22mth old niece?

1 comment:

skatey katie said...

hi stacey, i'm kate.
i lurk at the RUA yahoo group, spotted your blog... i unschool with my three little boys, our big two kiddos Go To School *gasp* lol.
well actually, D18 has just graduated and is off to university next year.
yeah, i don't like to follow any rules!!!
love your blog title, love the buzz over here X