Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our weekend without the kids!



Wow, we have the whole weekend to ourselves. The kids are at their Dad's and have been since last Sunday. He's going to bring them home next Friday so he can come with them to rugby on Saturday morning and watch Darcy play. (I must put up one of his rugby photos) The will come home with us after rugby.

We miss them terribly when they are away, yet, thoroughly enjoy having the (tidyish) house to ourselves.

I always look through our photos a lot when they are away and this is one of the kids on our wedding day last September. They behaved so well and looked just awesome. They both really enjoyed dressing up and since the wedding keep asking to wear their "wedding clothes". : )
I hear my darling husband coming home from getting firewood, so I will post this now and show him what I have done. This is fun!
Saturdays at home are lovely.
Stacey

1 comment:

Scott Hughes said...

Kids are a lot of work, so it's good to have some time to yourself, even though you'll miss them.

BTW, did I tell you about unschool.info.