Friday, May 18, 2007

Our Introduction

Hi and welcome to my first ever attempt at a blog.
I don't know how on earth I'll be able to fill it with anything half way interesting, but I'll give it a go!

Our family is Stacey (me), husband & Stepdad Kingsley and children Hannah (9) and Darcy (7).
I am a full time stay-at-home Mum and kingsley works full time for a printing company.
We live in a cosy wee house on the outskirts of a village in rural New Zealand. My parents live right next door and 1 of my sisters is just a few streets away.

We took the kids out of school in late February this year so we are very much "newbies", although we are so much more relaxed already.
We plan to unschool and really want to meet other unschooling families from around the world to share this marvelous adventure that we are embarking on.

Have a fantastic joy-filled day.
Stacey

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Stacey,
This is Melissa. I read your introduction post after I e-mailed you. Our family is very close as well. My parents live right down the street and my sister is fairly nearby. We eat dinner together @ least twice a week. I hope we can exchange e-mails and learn a little about what it is like to live in another country.
Melissa in Texas