Monday, May 12, 2008

We're having another baby!!

We just found out last week that I'm pregnant!
Pretty exciting and scary - mostly exciting but as I'm no spring chicken (39 last month) it's a little scary.
I have a doctors appointment today which I'm really looking forward to.

The kids are absolutely rapt especially DD10. She's going to be my big helper and keeps talking about all the things she will be able to do for me.
That will be such a change from when I had them (8 & 10 years ago) as I did an awful lot of it on my own.

At this early stage I don't want to go on too much, but I'm looking forward to getting past that 12 week stage and then we can start to shop!! LOL

5 comments:

The Gorgeous Debbie said...

Congratulations you guys, fab news! Hope you got your newsletter ok and maybe we'll see you way over this way some time. Love Deb xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :D

Stace and kids said...

Thanks heaps.
Deb, I did get the newsletter and we look forward to coming over for another cool activity soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow Stacey- how very exciting for all of you :0)

Huge congrats...have you considered a home birth? I loved having Tommy at home, especially waking up n my own bed, and with the "big kids" excitedly running in as soon as they woke up. Thanks for the tip about Sky too :0)

Stace and kids said...

Shell, I don't like the idea of a home birth at all. We are out in the country and I wouldn't like the idea of having to get into town to the hospital if needed. I had my first and third babies in hospital and don't have a problem with them. thanks for the suggestion though.
:o)