Sunday, February 17, 2008

What we did this weekend

I had a huge tidy-up in our lounge yesterday and this is one corner that I'm really pleased with.
We have a tiny house and I'm always trying to get on top of the mess, so when I have a day like this it makes me really happy.


This morning while the boys were asleep I snuck out to take some photos of my garden - something I haven't done for ages. These daisies are so bright and cheery.


My cherished tomatoes are finally starting to ripen a bit faster than one every 3-4 days.
Tonight I actually picked 4 cherry ones to have with our salad. Yummy!!!!

The corn is starting to get ears and looks like the real deal.


Darcy helped me plant these Petunias a couple of days of days ago. They are all different colours.



These are blueberries that still need to ripen. Just have to keep the birds off them!



You can see baby beans here if you look carefully.


This is my newest garden. It's got broccoli, basil and calendula in it.


More tomatoes.

No comments: