Friday, January 11, 2008

Hannah and neighbour friend made a chocolate self-saucing pudding. Yummy....they doubled the recipe so there was extra!!!!








Friday

Today we met up with my cousin and her 3 kids at a local park. They live in Christchurch and we don't see them very often but there are two girls -the older is 6 mths younger than Hannah and they write to each other sporadically.

My sister and her two girls plus my Mum were there as well so it was extra nice.

It was really hot and I only wanted the kids to be out in the sun for 20 minutes max. As it was I got a bit of colour on my shoulders but they were good as they had t-shirts and hats.

We didn't stay long at the park but we did meet up with my sis at our favourite ice cream parlour.

My two are top right and second from the left on the bottom. DS did have a hat on seconds prior but decided it was a bit girly for a photo.

No comments: