Saturday, January 19, 2008

A bad day turned good.

Today started kinda bad due to tired kids and a planned trip into town.

After a few phone calls and some careful organising I managed to get both kids sorted to stay with close to home. Hannah went next door to our fantastic neighbour and Darcy went to my sisters.



It was always gonna be a rush to get everything done and be back on time (I hate having deadlines), but fate was against me and I ended up being a whole hour late to pick up the kids. For some reason this really bugs me.

Plus it was incredibly hot in town and all I wanted to do was get back home where I knew it would be cool.



Anyway, we got back home and it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. No one was half as stressed as I was. Funny that!!

Later in the afternoon DH and kids put up a gazebo we had been given and the kids were playing shops under it for ages and having heaps of fun.

Hannah wanted to cook so we had an early dinner and ate outside which was really nice. We don't often all eat together so that was a treat.

No comments: