Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday at home

Yesterday was pretty busy what with going into town and getting home late, so I think a nice quiet day at home is just what we all need.


DH showed me how to start and use the weedeater which was lots of fun but really hard on my arms. It looked fantastic where I had done some. Can't wait to have another go but I'll have to sort out some kind of harness to take the weight off my arms.

Since we wont know where to put a vege garden until the new shed is up, we've decided to put our tomatoes in pots. DH and I planted them all out this afternoon. We had a cool time doing it together.

Next time we're in town, we'll have to lots of gardening supplies. Yah.....retail therapy with a purpose!! LOL

DD9 playing PS2.

DD9 was putting away the grocerires for me and I caught these two waiting in line to be put away.

DS8 playing PS2. Funny....he's in his pjs!! : )

No comments: