Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm quite sure we don't have any pets?!

We are having an evening with just the three of us as DH has gone to stay in town for a few nights to break the boredom. The kids wondered whether they could have a late night and I said they could stay up real late with me if they wanted. (DS8 has issues about being alone in any room so does not stay up on his own.)

Kids decided they would be animals for the evening. Can you guess who was what animal? lol

They love having food and water on the floor. Later on the had bacon pieces on a plate on the floor.


DS8 found a great kennel for them. lol
As I finish this up, DS8 is watching Lilo & Stitch on Sky in the lounge with me and DD9 is in my room watching a special weddings edition of Home & Away that she found at the video store today. She's a real wedding buff like me, except she doesn't cry at them. It's true, I cry at all weddings - even tv weddings! : )

No comments: