Saturday, November 03, 2007

I love country life

Today we visited with some friends who also live quite rurally and I took the chance to get some shots of the locals. Unfortunately they were quite shy but I persisted and managed to get a couple.

My friend likes growing roses and this is the first flower from a newly moved plant. (more practising close up shots)


I'm a big cat lover and I was quite miffed when I couldn't get this one's attention long enough (at all actually) to get a decent photo.


I didn't get any pics of my two cos they were catching up with my friend's kids (both boys - 13 & 15) so I left them to their PSing and I had a lovely gasbag with my friend.

Went to town after to get some groceries and ended up getting 2 boxes of fireworks. Haven't bought any for years and the kids are mega-excited so will photos will be good. : )

No comments: