Sunday, November 04, 2007

The doctors surgery

The kids decided to play doctors tonight and set up a neat office and examination room. DD9 made up a whole lot of forms and an appointment book and they both took turns ringing each other and making appointments. DH was also involved (obviously, as he is a REAL patient at the moment) and lots of fun was had.

Just noticed that in most of the photos posted, one or more of the kids are in their pjs. I think that's neat. ; ) Tomorrow we might see if we can print out some kind of forms or booking sheets (just love MS Office!!). I also suggested they might like to play banks and could have deposit forms etc.
The last time they played a game like this, it was shops and they had all the tinned stuff out. They played out under the carport with an old ironing board for the counter and all our monopoly money. I found some small stickers and they priced all their goods. It was cool.
I remember playing shops with my sisters in Mum's pantry when I was little and having so much fun.

No comments: