Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween party

DD, DS and I went to the Halloween party with Auntie and cousin. The kids had heaps of fun playing with friends and scoffing lots of lollies, hot chips and sausages. I even dressed up but unfortunately didn't think to get a photo of myself.
DS went as a demon.


And DD went as a rock chick princess type.


Next year we will get a bit more sorted with our decorations. We love Christmas decorations, so it'll be cool to have another excuse to buy a heap of crepe paper!!

Kids played Singstar and Sims on PS2 late (as I type this). Sims game is cool....I might have a wee play later! lol They also played on Neopets, that's a very cool site too. Possibly have to get one myself cos they look like fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey- nice to "meet" you...so glad to have inspired you to blog more- I tried a few times, but only got going when I discovered my bridesmaid's husband (!) writes a blog of their lives each day... I thought it f he can, I must be bale to :0) Have you heard of the Yahoo Group RUA? (Radical Unschoolers of Aoteoroa)