Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kids home!

The kids came home from their dad's today (well, actually yesterday now). Hooray - it's great to see them again.

They were away for 12 days and Darcy had a pretty hard time being away from me this time. I spoke to him a coupla times and it always ended in tears. I think he's gotten clingier because since leaving school he has spent so much time with me. It's very obviously an area that needs some work. : )

Also this weekend I have my 4 yr old niece staying.....probably not such a great idea the same weekend the kids come home, but hey, we do these thing to ourselves.
Things are going good so far -kids are all asleep right now.

Tomorrow we have rugby at 10.10am and are meeting their dad there. After rugby he is taking them for the rest of the day which is cool cos' I didn't get time to finish the house and that'll give me a few more hours.

I'm going to see if Hannah wants to post something here. I think she might really like it.

I should go and get some sleep while I can.
Night
Stacey

No comments: